Exclusive “Rare old Mountain Dew” Whiskey Tasting
Five of the oldest, rarest, and most expensive Irish malts still available on the market.
St Patrick’s weekend: 15.03.2014 at 7pm
Executive Language Services, Goezstr. 5, 70599 Stuttgart
- Bushmills 21 year old (40.00%)
- Midleton Barry Crockett Legacy (46.00% )
- Redbreast 21 year old Pure Pot Still (46.00%)
- Teeling 21 year old Vintage Reserve (46.00%)
- Midleton 1999 Single Cask / non-chillfiltered (55.60%)
Presented by Dennis O’Connell.
Participation fee: €95 per person
Finger-food (wild Irish smoked salmon on homemade brown bread with Irish butter, mature Irish cheddar, Irish whiskey fruitcake) & water included.
Strictly limited to 10 participants.
First come, first served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment.